- RICS HKIS JOINT VALUATION CONFERENCE 2014
- This Conference will be held on 14 November 2014. The theme of the Conference is " Value in a Changing World - Policy Compliance and Client Mandate". Click here for details of the Conference and On-line Registration to attend.
- International Conference on Housing Welfare and Public Policy
- The Conference is sponsored by the Seoul National University of the Republic of Korea, and is to be held on 16-18 September 2012 in the University - Programme. Senior members of the HKILA : Mr Philip Fung and Ms Almond Lee will attend the Conference. An Astract of the Paper to be presented has been submitted and approved.
- FIG (International Federation of Surveyors) Commission 7 Seminar
- The International Seminar on State Land Management in Transitional Countries: "Issues and Ways Forward" will be held on 20-21 September 2012 in Budapest, Hungary. The HKILA will present a Paper to the Seminar entiltled :"A Review of the Approach in Land Acquisition of Choi Yuen Tsuen for the Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong Express Rail Link (Hong Kong Section) Project, and Recommendations for Possible Approach in Land Acquisition in future Projects of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government". The full Paper has been submitted and accepted by the organizer - Synopsis.
Calendar of Events :|
Seminars / Study Programmes :
Urban Renewal Strategy Programme (URSP):
- Under the sponsorship of the Urban Renewal Authority and the Development Bureau of the HKSAR Government, a 2-day Open Seminar/Workshop was successfully held on 6 and 20 June.
- View and download a Summary of the Presentation in the 1st day of the Seminar.
- Following field visits by two Work Groups, respective Reports are compiled and can be viewed and downloaded here. ( Group A and Group B)